Let us invest in you by investing in us.

Come in and learn and we will do the rest.

home slider image

Obtain additional certificates through Funix Singapore.
And be on our whitelist for exclusive through-train-program* and immediate job offers.

Fetch pays 80% of your course fee and return you the remaining 20% when you complete the course you wish to pursue with Funix Singapore. Like we said, we want to invest in you so that we can find you best jobs in the world.

Learn from our pool of thousands of mentors whom are all working professionals as software developers. Which online school gives you such specialised men- torship? No one else other than Funix.

Fetch me to Funix Singapore!

Workshops and Classes Calendar

Join our workshops where we bring in some of the best developers in their
fields to share knowledge on the latest technologies; from the most exciting blockchain, AI to fundamentals like Swift, Android programming, Ruby.
All our workshops are hands-on sessions which make sure you do not go home empty-handed!

Fetch logo
2018
April
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
12 APR

There's no event scheduled for April 2018 yet.